Happy New Year 2017: Prepare snack ideas of two to three types and some soft drinks. If kids are involved in your party make sure to include their chocolates in the menu. Prepare some fruits or fruit salads to eat as snacks. The most fun part about the New Year celebrations is DJ. It is a fun thing to dance, especially when it is New Year. Not everyone can dance or will dance, but make sure that everyone in the party dance. Choose the numbers in such a way that everyone will be convinced badly to dance.
Happy New Year 2017 Celebration Ideas Wishes for Couples!
Choose the chartbusters of the year that are energetic and at the same time meaningful. Dance your heart out and play some fun games. Prepare simple prices and pack them neatly. Gift the winners of the games. If you have budget prepare a gift for every one of your guests and present them at mid night 12. Start the countdown when there are seconds left to enter the New Year and shout the wishes out for each other. Celebrate the New Year like never before with these celebration ideas.
Happy New Year 2017 Party Ideas:
23 December – HANGOVER 🙂
24 December – Christmas eve PARTY 🙂
25 December Christmas day PARTY 🙂
26 and 27 December – HANGOVER 🙂
28 December – last Saturday of the year
29 December – last Sunday of the year
30 December – last Monday of the year
31 December – new year eve PARTY 🙂
1 Jan – new year PARTY :)”
- “Invite all your friends and have a “causes” game. Ask everyone to pick up one social cause and give 3 suggestions on what can be done to fix it.”
- “Gather all your friends and visit an old age home. Try and cheer up the old people who have been left alone by their own children. Spread love, spread smiles. Make 2017 happy for them!”
- “A Big drink party with all cocktails and moctails.”
- The perfect party idea would be to invite all your friends as well as those whom you dislike. New years day is the best time to sort out your differences and start afresh.”
- “Candle Light Dinner Party at the terrace..Have tables laid on your terrace and invite all your friends. Keep a couple entry system. Start the party with a paper dance. Have light romantic music playing in the background. The evening will be memorable for all.”
- “A full bottle of wine should now be your companion. So that from now onwards a glass can be lifted time to time with a praise from the heart. A very Happy New Year.”
- “Work hard to Party harder Drink milk to become smarter Take a resolution this year Only whiskey, no beer.”
- “A happy new year! grant that I may bring no tear to any eye when this new year in time shall end let it be said I’ve lived, loved and labored here, and made of it a happy year. Happy New Year 2017.”
- “Another way to party we gonna hav full desi boom nothing official about no malls party at a punjabi dhaba with big lassi da glass, te makke ki roti aur sarso ka saag, guud ke sath, no pizza burger hotdog and cold drinks.”
- “With the clock striking 12 o clock on the 31st December you start expressing you joy and happiness to welcome New Year. You convey New Year wishes not only to your loved ones but to every person to meet on this eve.
- Make your New Year wishing in unique way by sending quotes, proverbs and poems to all your near and dear ones.”
- “Begin the life with new hopes, new resolutions and new ideas, Forget the bad things of life, Go ahead with positive energies. I hope year 2017 will give you happiness and prosperity.”